Managing your crazy self is an individual or group coaching program that is solution-focused and life-altering. Learn how to convert your “crazy” into confidence by understanding your brain, personality, and experiences. Focused on four key relationships with 1) yourself 2) your mate 3) your children and 4) your co-workers, you will learn how to gain control of your life.
Who is the service for?
Older teens and adults who want to finally rid themselves of the chains they’ve been dragging around. Those who want to dig deep to find the root cause of struggle, then tackle it head on with easy to apply goal achieving strategies for a happier, healthier you.
What will you learn?
- Take an online personality assessment and learn your primary personality style/social style, your key behavioral motivators, and your emotional intelligence quotient
- Understand how all these things contribute to your current successes and shortcomings
- Learn the neuroscience behind why we do what we do and why we think the way we do that gets us into trouble emotionally
- Uncover your core wound, release blame, learn forgiveness for past wrongs
- Learn how to use your energy, experience, and expectations to get the life you want
- Set short term and long term goals for success
The Details: What is included?
A complete personality assessment and 60-page + report
A binder with 5 tabs full of information for you to keep and reference for a lifetime
The book, Managing Your Crazy Self, by Randy Guttenburger
6 weekly or bi-weekly coaching sessions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis
Group programs are also available and are great for teams, families, and couples
6-Session Package $995 (you receive all materials at cost- $1050 value)
- 6, 50- minute sessions
- Includes DISC assessment and interpretation, binder, book, and individual sessions
Couples or Groups- please contact Shannon for discounted pricing
Helpful Articles and Recordings